Low hair density
I am experiencing hair fall at such an early age 17 . Because of which my hair density has reduced drastically ! Plz give a cure for this

Dr. Zubin Mandlewala
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi. Hair fall if more then a 100 strands a day is a cause of concern. Given youre 17, important things need to asked about in the history. Are u crash dieting, are u stressed, were u recently having malaria / typhoid or any other febrile state.. Etc. A high dietary intake of protein is a must. There are many hair supplements in the market, but that which caters to ur condition is judged best under the hands of a dermatologist. Regards, Dr. Zubin Mandlewala MUMBAI