Low energy
Dear docter my age is 36 years. I am creative person. I think too much. I cant do hard do but I like it. I do design on computer. I like to read book. I want to many thing but I tired very fast , my energy level is always low. plz tell how I can encrease my energy level and enthusiasem. Thanks Dinesh

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 14 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Drink plenty of liquids daily. Avoid spicy fried and junk food. Follow nutritious diet plan. Take proper rest at night. Do meditation and relaxation exercises. For treatment and meditation u may consult me personally