Low energy and sleepiness

Hello Doctor.. I am a student studying for a professional exam daily for 12-13 hours.. Nowadays I am observing that my energy levels are low during afternoon time and I feel sleepy also.. I feel little low on energy that time.. I am having a sound sleep for 7 hours already and proper healthy diet of fruits and vegetables and dryfruits... Also I am not low on haemoglobin as I eat beets, khajur and raisins daily... Kindly help me for the reason of low energy in afternoon.. And how to gain back full energy... Any tablet to be taken- Ayurvedic???
views-icons 74 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Dr. B Rajashekar

hello try coenzyme q for boosting energy level bye

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its normal to feel this kind of symptoms when a person is so much in mental stress. I would suggest you sleep for about an hour in the noon. Keep a bottle of glucose water with you when you sit for studying so that you take sips often. Take cap. Absolut 3g once a day after food for 15 days and you will feel much better. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homeopath 23 yrs exp Hooghly

No any medicin,Dieat & food eng...
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, It natural to feel a bit low on energy post lunch. One way out if it is to have a power nap of 7-8 minutes post lunch and then get back to studying. You can also try taking Tablet Bi to Zed forte which is a multivitamin but helps a lot in increasing the energy levels.