Low energy and sleepiness

Hello Doctor.. I am a student studying for a professional exam daily for 12-13 hours.. Nowadays I am observing that my energy levels are low during afternoon time and I feel sleepy also.. I feel little low on energy that time.. I am having a sound sleep for 7 hours already and proper healthy diet of fruits and vegetables and dryfruits... Also I am not low on haemoglobin as I eat beets, khajur and raisins daily... Kindly help me for the reason of low energy in afternoon.. And how to gain back full energy... Any tablet to be taken- Ayurvedic???
views-icons 63 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (4) on Low energy and sleepiness

Dr. B Rajashekar
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 300 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
hello try coenzyme q for boosting energy level bye
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its normal to feel this kind of symptoms when a person is so much in mental stress. I would suggest you sleep for about an hour in the noon. Keep a bottle of glucose water with you when you sit for studying so that you take sips often. Take cap. Absolut 3g once a day after food for 15 days and you will feel much better. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
23 yrs. of exp | Hooghly | Homeopath

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
No any medicin,Dieat & food eng...
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
6 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello Dear, It natural to feel a bit low on energy post lunch. One way out if it is to have a power nap of 7-8 minutes post lunch and then get back to studying. You can also try taking Tablet Bi to Zed forte which is a multivitamin but helps a lot in increasing the energy levels.