Low bp issues

I'm diagnosed with panic attacks and I've been using tablets for the past 40 days.. wasn't using for the last week.. since yesterday night I started having low bp issues .. I'm having this blacked out sensation whenever i sit and stand .. today whole day though I'm drinking lemon and salt water, I could still feel weak and down with low bp .. I've checked my bp in the morning after drinking lemon salt & it's 90/50 something with pulse around 90 In the evening it's 86/55 with pulse around 110 I already have depression issues where I'm unable to focus on my life, career.. it's very difficult for me to accept myself like this as i used to be a very independent I'm dependent on someone for every small thing.. with all this going on, i started having this low bp issue which is a real problem and my depression increased quite a lot I hav 2 rotis wd dal&curd for bfast, glass of bournvita b4 lunch, good amount of brown rice for lunch, horlicks at 3pm, fruit @ 6 & rice for dinr

Doctor Answers (1) on Low bp issues

Dr. Ashish Srivastava Noida | Cardiologist
Please send the details of all the medications you are taking right now
Some of the psychiatric medicines can cause low blood pressures