Low bp, giddiness
I recently suffered from low bp. Bp recorded was 100/50. I felt giddy and was on the verge of falling down because of this. The doctor in Hyderabad told me that this happened due to the extreme heat conditions in the area. Would like to know if its correct and precautions to be taken?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Heat takes away lot of electrolytes with the sweat. What is to be done is very simple. Drink lots of water. Electral one packet in one litre of water per day would be good. Fluids don't have to be in the form of water itself. It can be water, juice, coconut water etc. Have salads. Cover yourself while moving on bikes. Take a white umbrella along with you while you are out on walk. Cap. Gibkoba-m once a day after food would also be of help. This should be enough. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.

Hello...drink lot of water.. At least four to five liters ..don't let yourself dehydrated ..don't starve ,have water rich fruits like watermelon , use salt liberally , if you don't have past history of low bp you don't have to worry. Moreover this is borderline low bp , and manageable...have sufficient food , soft ,easily digestable food is good.