Low blood pressure
My sister always suffering from low b.p and thats why she is very weak and blood is very less in my sister body she is always suffered from pain and fever sometimes her body is not working properly pls.give me suggestion and tips as soon as possible

hello. suggest you to get her checked out immediately. you make ask her to consume juices and lemonade etc. that would help in bringing the blood pressure to normal if its low. and making green leafy vegetables and fruits like spinach, apple etc would supply with iron and other minerals necessary for blood synthesis in the body. also you need to make take a good source of protein everyday like one egg if you could. also would suggest you to visit your doctor if such symptoms persist because you may need de-worming. all the best.