Low bleeding during periods
During my periods first day flow is normal but from 2nd day there's very less bleeding and more of brown discharge. Happening this from 2 months. Earlier I used to have flow for 3 days. Is this normal or have to consult gyneac.

Proper diagnosis has to be made as oligomenorrhea can be related to PCOD. Proper ayurvedic management can improve the amount of bleeding and duration of menstruation.
consult AAROGYAM AYURVEDIC CLINIC through practo for management.
If you want get your thyroid and prolactin levels checked. Also if possible get a pelvic sonography done