Love failure

Hi, I have problem with my love failure..I had break up few months ago.She is my colleague who works together.Now she is getting engaged with someone else. I am unable to take it . I keep thinking about her only still. More than that the thought that fellow would touch her go out with her is killing me. I have become over possessive. I cannot quit the job and she cannot aswell . I try to keep myself busy not thinking but still iam unable to resist.please suggest me the best and immediate solution for it. Sometimes I feel quit the world. But I know that's wrong Please suggest me solution Thanks

Doctor Answers (2) on Love failure

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
As it feels that it is difficult to sustain further .  I feel to proceed further you need a change of place and less proximity from.her. Hence,  if possible  get a transfer of place or project.  Because  OUT OF SIGHT IF OUT OF MIND.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. you have to understand that there are plenty of fish in the sea. like she has got a different guy, you will also get a different girl. the only thing that would help you is stop thinking about her and let her go. kindly consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.