Lots of pain in calf RL
Had an accident on Monday, car hit me on my RL calf, since then feeling no sensation below knee back side and suffering with sivior pain, unable to move my leg, can't stand and walk, using stick for partial weight, please advise treatment and to whom i should consult
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi you need to consult orthopedician... to look for any bony injury or nerve compression or neuropathic pain...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.