Pain in calf
My husband has a complain of calf pain. Usually after long walk or if he had to stand for a long time. His one calf starts paining. He says he feels some pull or cramps. Can you help?

Hello There. I can understand your concern. i hope he is not in too much pain as of now. as of now you can give him a pain killer like tab. zerodol-p. ask him to take a tab. neurobion forte once a day after food for a month, cap. revital once a day for 60 days. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain., Bangalore.
Dr. Nishant Singh
Consultant Physician 10 yrs exp Noida

calf pain which was not there previously and now it present may be commonly due to vitamin d deficiency increased uric acid levels or low vitamin b12 levels also serious issue like decreased blood supply to the limb if he is a smoker for which he will require a clinical examination. i suggest get the tests done if normal meet a specialist if abnormal then also meet a specialist to correct it