Lost too many hair

Hello, I have lost too many hair in these 2yrs & I never consulted to any of the related doctor regarding to hair. Later I noticed that I'm about get baldness. I consulted to Homeopathy doctor at Dr.Batra. He said I'm lacking with harmone problem to loosing my hair. So suggested me to go with Homeopathy medicines. Is that correct? Can I go with his suggestion.

Dr. Nirav Bhatt
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Yes, there are best treatment in Homoeopathy. but first of all don't change too frequent Shampoo and Hair oil. consult best nearby Homoeopath.
Dr. Ashish M Narsana
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Rajkot

Hair loss can be caused by different many causes. Hormonal cause can be one of them. If it is suspected then do your hormonal profiles and check other systemic and general symptoms of the same. After finding out the cause go through the appropriate treatment. Yes Homeopathic medicines are surely capable of curing hair loss and alopecia problems weather it is due to hormonal problem or due to any other cause.
Amal Mandal
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello It is not known about your hormone test. However, hair loss is on of the outbreak of internal disorder which should be identified through a proper homoeopathic case recording for proper treatment else entire exercise will be fruitless.
Dr. D.Shailesh Kumar
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Hyderabad

Yes you can go with homeopathy. There is definite treatment for hairloss in homeopathy.
Dr. Madhumitha
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Chennai
Hairfall is an indication that your body is lacking something inside like Nutrition,Adequate sleep Or suffering from any kind of Harmonal imbalance Or exposed to Harsh Climatic Condition and Pollution without due care.. Homoeopathy will find out the Root Cause of your Hairfall by making you speak out, analyse and evaluate your symptoms and find out the peculiarity in your condition and give Medicines accordingly... Which will help you get rid of Hairfall Gently and Permanently.. Not with just Some kind of Expensive External Applications.. Diet cooperation and few life style modification from Patients side is all what we Homoeopaths expect to help you as Victims of Hairfall.. Wish u Good Health Always !! Dr.Madhumitha
Dr. Manohar Lal Patel
General Physician 16 yrs exp Raigarh
Hairfall may be various region So You May go to good homoeopath for treatment .definitely benefit in Homoeopath
Dr Nisha Arora Sharma
Sexual and Reproductive Health Specialist 6 yrs exp Pathankot
Homoeopathic medicines are best than others. It cures your internal disarrangement and your outer symptoms. So u have to try these medicines