Loss weight.
I want to loose weight by liposuction..is there any side effects for it ?? Nd how much cost it will take...nd for how many days i WL be hospitalised..??

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi I would suggest you to fallow this for few months if no improvements consult plastic surgeon they will explain in detail about liposuction...Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...consult dietitian fallow the diet chart strictly...you can see the beneficial effects within a month..
Dr. Rajendran
Plastic Surgeon 7 yrs exp Chennai
I calculated your bmi.... and you are bordering on from overweight to obese category... liposuction primarily not to be done for weight losing idea....because you invariably will add on the kgs that you lose in no time....liposuction procedure perse removes fat...safe maximum of five litres... of lipoaspirate that translates roughly to 6 kg...add on the surgical stress will make you lose another 2 kg... ideally it ought to be done for removing that fat that is not responding inspite of maintaining good (need not be strict tiresome) diet and exercise regime...to shape up the body.... for your bmi... I would advise you to follow a good diet and exercise regime atleast 3 months,  make it a lifestyle habit and then consult a Plastic Surgeon for evaluating if you require liposuction....