Loss of smell and taste after cold
I recently had cold and took calpal 650mg tablet. I'm better now and no blockage in nose i can breathe freely. The issue is I'm unable to smell anything for past 3 days and loss my taste also. Is there any medication to get back the smell. I feel very bad that can't even eat properly becoz I'm not getting the flavors.

Please get covid test done .

when you can't smell the food you can't feel the taste of it as you are having lots of smell problem that is the reason for your loss of taste loss of smell is the most common presentation of Covid so better get tested do steam inhalation regularly for improvement take online consultation for further advice