Loss of interest

I used to be working hard with dedication and etc, from about an year I was totally disturbed and unable to concentrate on any work, I even resigned my job and now am in a dilemma to go for govt. Job or private. Thought to write groups, and not feeling like studying, occupied with many thoughts at a time. . please suggest me some tips to overcome this state of my mind and plan and succeed in my career.
views-icons 78 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi,  your r u in a stress because of  some compulsivwnwss it could be situational or biased or due o some people in your life. Do consult a counsellor in your city and have a clarity about yourself and your needs.
Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

It seems like a depressive illness. An antidepressant and some psychological intervention would do you good. If the recurrent thoughts are about life and career then it further validates the diagnosis of depression  .please visit a psychiatrist.  You'll be okay..
Dr. Sharanabasappa A
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, it appears like you have anxiety Disorder or OCD ..needs to evaluate consult psychiatrist . Do meditation for at least 30 min/day, yoga, positive thinking,self counseling, exercise will also help.