Loss of bone in mouth

A piece of bone on top left side of my mouth near the tooth next to molar was showing. The area is yellowish and some blood came out while brushing. When I used hot water with salt that bone came out and that sharp thing stopped paining. But I can still see the yellow patch. Pain is not there. But jaw is stiff. Idk weather its cause if wisdom tooth or this part. Its on the inner side hence pic cannot be shared.

Doctor Answers (3) on Loss of bone in mouth

Dr. Anish Goyal Gurgaon | Prosthodontist
Hi, acc. To history you are giving it seems plaque and calculus problem. That bone like thing might be calculus. Calculus is hard feels like bone sometimes and that yellow thing is plaque and remaining calculus. Don't worry just visit a nearby dentist for check up and get scaling done. I think that will solve your problem. Take care....
Dr. Bikramjeet Singh Gurdaspur | Dental Surgeon
Kindly consult ur dentist immediately, n get a full mouth X-ray (O. P. G.)  done n take it along, for proper advice n treatment...., act immediately to avoid any further complications.... Stay blessed
Kindly consult your nearest dentist get x ray done while thing will be cleared then its bone or teeth