Loss of Appetite
After Covid-19  fever now we have stopped the medicines as there is no fever but there is loss of appetite , too much burp and gas .Plz guide.

Rabecool dsr Atoz Electral Egh white
8446860x370 for consultation

You need take a few medicines. have to complete the course along with apetitite stimulating drugs.Need to ask you a few questions before prescribing. You can contact me via whatsapp on nine one four zero four four five seven six five for the same. Dont worry u wud be fine soon post treatment.
I have treated many patients recently with secondary infection post covid. Consult me on wtsapp 94*38*32*4252
Need to ask you few questions before prescribing.You can Contact me via Whats app on Nine Four Five One Seven One Five Two Nine Two.Don't worry you would be fine soon after treatment. I have treated many Covid patients successfully in first wave & treating in second wave too. It will be paid consultation. Regards
I need to see your blood reports. Contact me through practo consulatations for further advise