Losing weight postpartum
I delivered baby 3 months back and I am doing exclusive breastfeeding. Current weight is 72kg for 5 1 height . Can I try to lose weight now and how do I do it

Please connect directly for the same

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+124
Chat with a dietician
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
Dear Practo user ,kindly go through the reviews and if u feel confident to consult me ,connect me via practo . I can guide u in  best way. Or u can visit https://instagram.com/rm.nutrition4all Regards Dt.Remya Rajan
Hello Practo user We have a Post Pregnancy dietplan which include . Help to get ideal weight . Help to cure deficiency of vitamins and Minerals. . Help to increase milk production. . Help to provide you proper nutrition, so that your baby will get ideal weight and good. health And many more..... But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose of joining gym . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Greetings for the day! It's pleasure to help you on this platform. I would be glad if you can brief me about your height,weight and  your lifestyle which includes your daily routine from morning to evening.
To get a personalized diet plan it would be great if you consult me directly on Online Practo consultation or at www.dietitianshamika.com
Health tips Have plenty of fluids min 3-4 litres. Avoid trans fats and oily foods Avoid simple sugars and ready to eat items. Exercise regularly.