Losing hair
From past 3 yrs my hairs r falling,from front  getting bald from both sides. Please advice me the solution for this

Dr. Rasya Dixit
Hi You seem to be having male pattern hair loss. This condition is common in some families and the course of the hair loss may be accelerated by diet changes or stress or life style. The course of hair loss can be halted by use of lotions and sprays which can be prescribed by your dermatologist. If significant hair liss has already occured you may benefit with Prp or hair transplant. Please start treatment at the earliest as prevention is better than cure.