Loosing weight
My weight was 70kg in month of Feb and after that I was suffering from jaundice and recovered also but I started loosing weight and continuously loosing. Now my weight is 52kg..I started having heavy diet but then too I m not able to gain weight. I became skinny. My height is 6ft. I feel embarrassing. Kindly suggest.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi Add protein rich foods,healthy fats,green leafy veggies,fibre rich foods to your diet...avoid junk foods,add extra calories in small 4 to 5 meals...along with diet do weight lifting like bulk up exercises...consult dietitian for diet chart