Loose their senses
This is about my sister from another mother as everybody in his family looses their senses as her behaviour is like hippocrites. She believe on what she sees from their eyes, lack of perceptions, lack of logic, believe on friends with benefit(she is only good for that person who is benefited to them). Who is not benefit to them she feels like(let them go to hell). She don't feel like pain for anyone.

Need detailed evaluation and history
You are under stress due to abrupt behavior of a relative. A more detailed case history will help diagnose her.
Homoeopathy offers safe and effective treatment for managing stress.
Consult me online for more detailed evaluation of case.