Loose motions
Sudden loose motions from yesterday today I have taken sestil AD even though it is not yet controlled

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It seems like you are suffering from acute gastroenteritis. Mostly only rehydration is required for the treatment. You just need to replenish the lost fluids and electrolytes. Drink lots of water, coconut water, ORS etc. Have a soft diet. Tab. Pan40 once a day half an hour before food for 3 days. If it still persists, Consult a general physician in person for further management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.

How to control loose motions urgent