Loose motion, tummy upset
Hi , I am suffers from loose motion since yesterday. It's not that frequent but feels like my stomach is upset. Kindly suggest any over the counter medicine. Thanx

Dr. Manju Lihala

You can take lope amide to control the watery motion. If there is no relief then see a doctor.
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. How frequent are the loose stools. If the frequency is less than three per day and reducing then you can take probiotics (like cap. Vibact) twice daily for five days and see. Have plenty of fluids like warm water, coconut water, fruit juices, ORS. Eat only home cooked food and more of curd rice. Avoid spicy foods and junk foods. however if the frequency of loose stools is high, then it is better to consult a general physician for further evaluation. You might need oral antibiotics like norfloxacin and tinidazole in such cases.

Why is my tummy upset