Loose motion, tummy upset

Hi , I am suffers from loose motion since yesterday. It's not that frequent but feels like my stomach is upset. Kindly suggest any over the counter medicine. Thanx

Doctor Answers (2) on Loose motion, tummy upset

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. How frequent are the loose stools. If the frequency is less than three per day and reducing then you can take probiotics (like cap. Vibact) twice daily for five days and see. Have plenty of fluids like warm water, coconut water, fruit juices, ORS. Eat only home cooked food and more of curd rice. Avoid spicy foods and junk foods. however if the frequency of loose stools is high, then it is better to consult a general physician for further evaluation. You might need oral antibiotics like norfloxacin and tinidazole in such cases.
Dr. Manju Lihala Bangalore | General Physician
You can take lope amide to control the watery motion. If there is no relief then see a doctor.