Loose motion since 3month
My father is having loose motion problem since 3 months. We have done all tests like Endoscopy, colonoscopy, ultrasound. All results were positive. He stays in Mysore, and the doctor there could be infection/ulcer. He needs to be in medication for 9 months. After taking the course for 3 months, the problem is still there. He is upset. I need proper diagnosis and treatment. Please do the needful.

Thanks for expecting Health n fitness solutions with Ayurved, have faith in Ur Dr, it could be sprue or ibs plz consult AYURVEDIC college Hospital