Loose Motion

Hi! Been suffering from loose motion since last night. Went 8 times in 1.5 hours; lost a lot of water. Took the medicine Roko and Paracetamol as well as I was feeling feverish too. Slept okay but feeling a bit of unease again in the morning; gone to the bathroom once since getting up at 7. Not as bad but still uncomfortable. What should i do? What should I eat or drink or should I take any precautions? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
views-icons 59 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 2 yrs exp Delhi

Hello. You take aconitum 200 - 3 dose today at 10-10 min difference. And aloe 30 - four times a day. Drink electral. Eat bananas. Have khichdi and curd today. Don't take any sweet food items and oily fatty foods.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, It is very important that you stay hydrated when you are having loose motions. You need to drink a glass full of Electral water atleast 4-5 times a day.Besides that you can continue with the current medicines for today. You must avoid fatty and rich food items for the day and have a light diet.