Loose motion and vomiting
My son is having loose motions and vomiting past three days and is having a temperature between 37 to 37.5degree c.

Dr. Bhalchandra M Jayakar
Pediatric Surgeon 16 yrs exp Mumbai

How old is the child?
Dr. Harisha N L

you might be having infection of the gastrointestinal tract...A stool examination will help in confirming the diagnosis.... Drink plenty of fluids,coconut water,avoid Pulses and Beans, food with high amounts of refined sugars will help...I would advice you to take pantoprazole 40 mg once a day before meals along with Domperidone 30 mg and a probiotic...further treatment depends upon stool examination reports Consult nearest physician they will do the needful.