Loose erection
Sir I have some erection problem from last 6 months some physiological problem but some weakness problem also anytime I have taken some medicine like tentex royal for 1 month then next 2 month I have no issue on this time I touch my wife my penis erect instant but sometime erection take time then I have thinking Soo much and my morning erection is very good and my testosterone level is normal and semen analysis test is also normal so please tell me I tension for this

Hi don't worry There r ways and means to over come this problem Counseling and medication work better than only medication alone will guide you
come online for better understanding of your problem chat now clarify your douts take proper consult
Hello Sir, The above problem is defined as erectile dysfunction. Let me explain your issue in brief - ED occurs when a man can't get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. In most cases the causes of this problem could be - Stress , relationship strain and low self-confidence. Now would want to share the good news with you- This problem is curable with the help of medications. If interested we can get the medicines delivered at your doorsteps for speedy recovery and assure you to have a happy married sexual life. Don’t take stress.
Consult online.
take proper treatment in ayurveda consult me for more information