cardiologist-icon

Long standing illness

Hi.. There... I have concern for my granny with age 57... She had major operation fifteen years back.. Of removal of uterus.. Later two years.. She got operated for kidney for excessively cholesterol.. But she had burning sensation in urine... It resulted tuberculosis in kidney.. She got cured with course of nine months.. Current symptoms of her breathing problems.. Heaviness in chest so now after the chest pa and 2d echo of heart.. There is pulmonary artery pressure of 66mg and infection in lungs due to tuberculosis.. So I am so worried that.. How she will fine with so many problems..recently admitted in hospital to give air antibiotic to her right now she is fine.. How can we make cure and protect her from this all concerns.. I really salute my granny and protect her for the problems she is facing.. Please someone suggest how to protect n take precautions.. To make live her happy.. And also To understand.. Is this critical issue.. or common problems in this certain age...

Doctor Answers (2) on Long standing illness

Dr. Ashish Srivastava Noida | General Physician
Consult a Pulmonologist
With so many issues, one needs to personally examine her and go through all the available test reports with her. Then only a proper decision can be taken. Her increased pulmonary artery pressure is likely to be due to the lung problem and needs to be properly evaluated and treated. So I would strongly advise you to meet a qualified cardiologist (with a DM cardiology degree) as soon as possible and get the proper treatment started. Hope this helps. Dr Chandrashekhar Munjewar www.thefitheart.in