Loneliness
I am daily counting days dont know for what...I hardly feel like talking to anyone ...I get angry on small things ...I had become very rude towards my friends and family..I am trying to pass each day as if I m waiting something to happen ..

Sagar KS
Hi, it looks like mild depression. Engage in some works from morning to evening. Read some good novels and books by great personalities, hear inspirational speeches by great personalities. Do regular excercises, do yoga, play some games. Concentrate about your future or your studies. Try to mingle with your friends. Consult psychiatrist for furthur evaluation and treatment.