Liver problem

My friends dad have liver cancer as per doctor . I have attached report given to me. I want to know is it cureable and what we have to do ? As here no local hospital is going to admit them, in short so far no proper treatment is given to him. Help us and suggest us what we have to do. Vomiting is dere from last 12-15 days, not able to drink water or eat something, loose approx 5 kgs in last 12 days. Thank you in advance.
views-icons 66 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anirudh Agrawal
General Physician 26 yrs exp Delhi
Suggest you take him to a cancer hospital in Delhi or Chandigarh. There is mention of the FNAC Report. Has it been done ? Is it confirmed cancer ?
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?