Liver cirosis
What is healthy diet for liver cirosis. I am fcing liver disease last two months .my doctor has told me that 70% of liver is scart issues and today report that left lobe of liver is increasing so it is good sign of improving. Kindly suggest the how to increase albumin at present 3.6

Hello there..... Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best sources to increase albumin.... Eat smaller, more-frequent meals. If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can....