Liquid bubble under tongue
I have this bubble type thing under my tongue on the left side. It came in march but then went away now 2-3 days ago it came again. I have some irritation and no such severe pain! Can someone tell me what is it and how do I treat it at home? I got a salivary stone in february but the stone went away in 2-3 weeks as well. Can the stone be the reason for this bubble? Please help thanks

Ok, you can consult on my page, as u need oral Medicine specialist consultation for its Diagnosis and timely treatment. Myself MDS oral Medicine specialist from most eminent govt dental colege, MAIDS/ MAMC delhi. I will take a detailed history, advice and medicate you accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
This is something called ranula which recurs again and again and causes discomfort Better to get it removed. Visit an oral and maxillofacial surgeon for the procedure
Apply kenakort ointment
Yaa this lesion is called as ranula( fluid filled blister) if it comes again and again u have to remove it
Wait n watch