Lips not smooth.

Dear Dr, My lips is always dry, its not cracking but it's dry always.. I have used lot of lip balm but not effective..due to dryness something I m kicking lips my lips. Please suggest how to reduce from this and I want to smooth it always.. I have attached the pic.. Please check and suggest a proper treatment. Thank u dr !

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A better photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. It could be related to a condition called adult atopic dermatitis but that has varialbe presentations and needs to be confirmed.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.