Lips black
Hi sir, My lips turned into black colour. I have consulted one doctor . He suggested some ointments, used that and it became good. After stopping those ointments again it became like attached photo. I don't have any smoking or drinking habits. Please suggest me what I need to do. I am very bother about this.

Hello..... Cause should be treated ,lip blackening is present in anemia, cyanosis, Melasma is hyperpigmentation of the skin associated with increased melanin deposition.dermatitis can also cause discoloration of lips.. So doctor should treat underlying cause... Consult dermatologist in the nearest hospital.