Liposuction vs Bariatric

Hey, I am a 27 year old and have a weight of 115kgs. I worked on my weight loss and got it reduced (from 110 to 95) in 6 months. But as soon as I stopped exercising I started gaining the weight and reached 115kgs in less than a year. I don't have any other diseases as of now. But I am seriously worried about the health. By lifestyle is not helping me doing exercise everyday for more than 15-20 mins I am thinking to shred those extra kilos by either liposuction or bariatric surgery. I understand both of them and think that bariatric surgery should be right for me. Any suggestions doctor? Would appreciate your help. Thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Liposuction vs Bariatric

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern, you need to understand that these surgical methods are to be considered as the last resort. diet alone doesn't help and exercise is a most important part for losing weight. once you stop exercising, you will tend to gain weight as the body automatically tries to go back to your previous weight. so being persistent is the key. rest is up to you. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain