Lipomas on hand
I have lipoms tumor on my both hands. Alopathy don't have any solution for that. I should take Homeopathy or Ayurveda for diagnose. please guide.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Ravi Singh
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Lucknow

Diagnosis of Lipoma is very easy, it will depend on the ability of Doctor, you can opt any either of Ayurveda or Homeopathy.
Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Amravati

Hi, Lipomas are nothing but non malignant tumor due to lipid. It doesn't cause any symptoms. If the lipoma is increasing in size or having any kind of pain it can be treated. Multiple Lipomas and recurring can be dealt with Homoeopathy. Thanks.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Amar Deep
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Howrah
Yes you can opt. for Homeopathic medicines for your Lipomas.
Dr. Sayukta Sarkar
Neuro-oncologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Lipomas are non malignant growth . Allopathy have only surgical option for it but it can cured by homoeopathic medicine.Some homoeopathic medicines like calc.c, phytolacca, calc.ars are very good medicine for lipomas but all your signs and symptoms are needed for proper selection of medicine.# Stay healthy.
Dr. Sameer Kumar Singh
Homeopath 16 yrs exp Gorakhpur
yes opt homoeopthy
Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy
Homeopath 26 yrs exp Bhubaneswar
Lipoma is a fatty tissue tumor which is generally hereditary or genetically disposed and a surgical disease. But in homeopathy it helps to cure the lipoma if medicines are given as per the homeopathy way of treatment. Homeopathy does not have any specific treatment for any specific disease as it treats the person as a whole. So in other way homeopathy treats the trigger factor that initiates the disease so helps to cure such cases. So you can start your treatment without any doubt. But always do the treatment under any qualified homeopathy doctor. Thank you. Wish you a for a rapid recovery.
Geetha Pai
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Mumbai
Yes lipoma as such doesn't have specific line of treatment in allopathy. At the most they would suggest surgery, is the option only. And yes Lipoma can be treated well with Homeopathic line of treatment. Since the law being like cures like & we consider person as a whole instead of a specific part of the body. If the Homoeopath is able to find similimum then definitely your case can be treated and you can heal. Good luck. #Stay happy #stay healthy