Lipoma on boby

Hi I have 8 lipoma on the boby.i consulted with the doctors. They said that nothing to wory . Could you pls tel me why they are getting more with time..any medication for that. How to stop it?
views-icons 51 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Lipoma on boby

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. Lumps in the skin are not uncommon in general population but if it's painful and increasing in size and number it requires medical attention. Consider meeting a Dermatologist or plastic surgeon for physical examination. If needed an FNAC or skin biopsy can be done to ascertain the nature of this lump. Skin biopsy will be both diagnostic and probably therapeutic if it's done for any painful lump. Don't delay the consultation. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala 
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?