cardiologist-icon
Lipid nd lft test
My lipid test Cholestrol total 259.40mg/dl Triglycerides 321 mg/dl Hdl 41 Ldl 154.19 Vldl 64.20 Non hdl 218 My lft test Sgot 44 sgpt 72 Prescription:- Rosuvas f 10 Mucinac 600 Evion lc Uprise d3 Omega fm Is that ok? Plus could not the use of mucinac nd evoin lc ? Please clarify nd suggest

No problem if you couldn't use Mucinac and Evion But don't stop using Rosuvas F.
Hello, Your lipids though high do not put you at high risk of cardiovascular disease. You have to do lifestyle modifications in addition to medicines. These include regular exercise, weight reduction and high fiber diet Take care. Stay safe