Lip pigmentation
I had normal lips in my childhood but growing up I am able to recognise some darkness extremely dry and chapped lips

Pics please? Lip pigmentation is the result of various causes ranging from nutritional to sunlight to allergic to habitual ? History of lip licking? Treatment depends upon the. Cause
Don't worry...you are suffering from chronic cheilitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
U r suffering from chelitis.can be due to allergic, sunlight, atopic, nutritional,inflammatory.for further details go for online consultation with good photographs.