Ligament Shear
I have faced ligament shear on my left knee some years back and I do have difficulty in moving my leg some times especially when the weather is cold outside. Will physiotherapy helps me to overcome this?

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

ligament injury heales by 3-4 weeks, if still not solved even after 3years and giving problem is appears to be significant , requires evaluation, consult orthopedic surgeon
Dr. Ajay Rao
Orthopedist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, ligament tear around the knee can be treated conservatively like rest and physiotherapy. But do remember that not all ligaments hwal with rest and physiotherapy. some do require a surgery in order to get back to what you are. Please consult an Orthopaedic surgeon