Lifting weight after 7 months pp
I had vacuum delivery n cut till rectum..it is cured ..i m 7 month pp mom.got periods last month...can i lift weight n do heavy work..?

Go ahead lady. You are too young . Do not fear .

Hello Please start 1-2 kgs and start increasing weight slowly over a month do not start heavy at once
For further details please do a online consult
Focus on core training
Depends on what heavy means. Day to day stuff like grocery bags etc are fine.
1st of all if you want to lift heavy weight to reduce weight gained during pregnancy then its not going to help you. But if you want to reduce weight then start with low weight then over the 3-4 months or more you can increase. To discuss in detail consult me or go on my website www.dietplusminus.com
Do not lift anything more than 3kg.
After consulting some question it can be decided do to heavy work. So u can consult me through this app