Lichen amyloidosis
Small small brown patch on arms back and legs and it's not itchy. I have this disease past from 3 or 4 years.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you. What you desribe fits more with Macular amyloidosis, An image could have been better.
Dr. Sabyasachi Majumdar
Dermatologist 32 yrs exp Kolkata
Please come to Calcutta and consult me with your all medical records.