Lice treatment
I just discovered my son has got lice and that too a lot. But my daughter is not having much. I don't know whether I have or not or is it because of the dandruff. Please advice which medicine for lice I should apply on smoothing hair treatment done on jul 27

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Treatment of lice infestation is very simple. But it is very important to confirm the diagnosis first. Disease like piedra, tinea capitis can also look similar. But have completely different line of management. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.