LFT test SGOT & SGPT

Sir, I have to go for Hair transplant surgery, in that case, some blood tests are done , I have done on 19 sep in which all test are normal except LFT test in which Bilirubin was 2 , and my doctor refused for surgery and told me to take medicine and go for retest after 15 days and on 8 oct I again went LFT in which my SGOT & SGPT was 102.70 & 136.2 , and again they refused for the surgery, Please advice is SGOT & SGPT are really in moderate level and can I go for my hair surgery, they are also asking for the MD medicine physical certificate to proceed the same without they will not do my surgery, Looking forward for your kind advices

Vimal Kumar
General Physician Chennai
Dear friend, deranged LFT might be due to several reasons. It is adviced to defer the surgery until you are completely normal. Consult an MD general medicine doctor. Pls abstain from alcohol and smoking completely as they might simply be the reason for LFT derangement.hope this helps. regards.
Dr. Pratyush Kumar Mishra
General Physician 1 yrs exp Patna
Fitness for surgery is given after complete examination so that your surgery and postoperative period goes unevenful.. Since you have deranged LFT , we need to find out the reason for it. Some basic tests you should do are USG abdomen, HBsag, anti HCV. You consult your physician and discuss about this.