Levipil 500 regarding
Ok... So usually I take 2 tablets a day from the last 5 months... One in the morning and one in the night... So my concern is Today is my boss birthday..and he invited for a small party at night... And he is gonna order to have beer ... So should I take levipil before having beer or after? ... And say no to alcohol is not an option... So any advice will be really appreciated...

If you a wise person then say “No to alcohol for your entire life.” Who is more important for you- you yourself or your Boss…….