Less urine flow
Dear sir,I have noticed from last 3~4 months that my urine flow is less & not in proper(means khulke nahi hota).I think urine output is also less.I done normal urine test,ultrasound of kidneys but report is normal.But creatinine level is little in higher side but within range.I couldn't understand what to do ? will u suggest me the same.

Hello there. If all the reports are normal, you don't have to worry about anything. Just drink lots of water and you will be fine. If you had attached the reports along with the question it would have been great as we need to see about the prostate. Regards