Less Blood circulation

I have a less blood flow in my right leg and hand and I am getting series pain from my right hip to my thighs and also my body is weakened and my mind is not in focus and if I sit in cold places my right hand and leg gets very cold so that I can't even normally use right side and my left side is very normal .hair is also started to fall .I am bit worried about this can you reply back doctor please

Doctor Answers (1) on Less Blood circulation

Vimal Kumar Chennai | General Physician
Dear friend, the symptoms you have given points to some diagnoses.Yet requires detailed history and examination. As far as the above informations concerened you might be suffering from either of the follwing 1) Anemia 2) Thyroid disease 3) Nerve pain In your case I would suggest a direct doctor consultation. Before that you could try the following 1) Blood investigations a) Complete Blood Count b) Thyroid profile 2) Medication for 15 days if symptoms or not so severe a)Tab.Livogen 1-0-1 b)Tab.Becozules 1-0-1 c) Tab.Vit C 1-0-0 3) Healthy diet rich in protiens and vitamins a) Veg: Milk, Greens, fruits ( apple, pomegranate, (guava), nuts, dates, dal varieties. b) Non veg: chicken and fish 4) If you are obese or overweight regular exercise 5) Mind relaxation by meditation preferrably Hope this helps. regards