Legs feel uncomfortable

The inability to stand for long periods of time made activities like food shopping, cooking, cleaning, going to the mall, mowing the lawn really exhausting for me. Note: I have done every test and all test reports shows ok. Few doctors told me due to anxiety. Please help me to come out of this problem.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi,  yes do hv a check for B12 and vitD.  Further if it persists then you need to consult psychologist an understand the root cause of it. Fix an appointment with a consultant in your city and love a happy life.
Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

Try vitamin E capsules for 2-3 weeks. It may work. Have vit D blood levels done. Doesn't look like anxiety or depression.  Only tiredness cannot be a criteria. If your mood remains depressed and you are disinterested in usual activities. . then u must see a psychiatrist . Hope it helps u
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
Psychologist 6 yrs exp Vadodara
have you got your vitamin B12 and vitamin D levels checked? if not get it done first. if levels are low, start medication. after medication if symptoms still exist, visit a psychologist and seek therapy for depression or mood swings
Dr. Sharanabasappa A
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, if blood test like Hb, Vit B12, blood sugar, S.Calcium is normal, these symptoms may be part of depression ( easy fatigability) tiredness and lack of interest main symptom along with other... consult psychiatrist for detailed evaluation.