Legs become sense less

If i sit folding my legs to 10-15 min. legs become sense less . They become normal after some time. Could you please let me know the possible problem. Moreover after sitting in chair for long time i face lots of pain while standing up.

Dr. Arun R

Hi this is due to collection of blood in the legs due to sitting for a long time. Please get up and move your legs at least once in 30 min. Will help
Dr. Chandresh Harisinghani
Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Pune
Hi, if you sit by folding your leg , it may some vascular compression , it may affect tingling sensation or leg become sensless or may be  pain over limb. So that conditions you should move your foot fingers continues and Ankle forward and back movement,  min 10 to 15 minutes , and you need to walk 10 min 10 min.. And avoid wearing tight clothes. Don't  fold the leg during long sitting,  Suggestions Check vit-B12 test AND CONSULTANT near by Physiotherapist