Legs are swelling

Hi, To my dad we have a done minor surgery in the left leg and removed one finger due to the insufficient blood circulation. Since he is a diabetic patient doctor advised us to remove the finger. But it was happened due to poor blood circulation.. now he is a taking a medicines but recently his legs are swelling. I do not know the reason. By his blood test we found that he is having triglycerides which needs to bring down. Pls suggest me the solution. Also Pls suggest me how to avoid this. Your reply would highly appreciated.

Doctor Answers (2) on Legs are swelling

Diabetic foot with gangrene and amputation can be prevented with homeopathic medicines. These medicines can be taken along with allopathic sugar level controlling medicines. These homepathic medicines prevent and manage long term effects of diabetes. Book an Appointment and receive call back to know more.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Physician
First of all the Diabetes need to be under strict diet control. From the looks of description, it looks like cellulitis , he will need antibiotics, leg elevation and even some diuretics if his BP is uncontrolled as well. Since he has had Diabetic Foot as well, continue meeting your surgeon to remove the Gangrene that's developing . He seriously needs Physician and Surgeon opinion. Reach your doctors immediately