Leg pain (ankle pain)
Met with an accident 3 years back.But still sometimes leg pains.Please suggest appropriate treatment to be taken.
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. A. D. Vaghela (PT)
Physiotherapist 4 yrs exp Bangalore
U should take physiotherapy treatment.. take hot pack, ultra sound and ift.. u can take wex bath also.. u need to do stretching and strengthening exercises.. maintain the diets and weight.. Hope get well soon.. Thanks.. TC.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?